On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It only took me a short while to get use to the shutter buttons of the
> Super Program i bought from the list.Its a great little camera and i
> use it mostly with Black and White,but might shove
> some RSX II 100 this weekend.

Well, the person for whom its been bought tends to be blunt and honest,
and known to not lie.. so, I'll find out what he's got to say when he gets
it, I guess. I'll find out what they're like on my own, as well.

As I thought about it, I actually though I might PREFER the buttons over a
traditional dial, only because it seems like it would be much easier to do
one handed, with your face pressed up against the few finder.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin