Holy semantic stream of technobabble, Rob! That's impressive! I'm going to
email autoreply your autoreply via my fax on my cell from a payphone with my
friends pager, so I can download a firmware upgrade for my cell/fax and post
it via FTP on my microwave for everyone to see. I hope that's OK.

Nice one!

Cameron

on 10/09/02 5:29 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at