Hello Francis

The MX is 20 years old +/- all of these cameras will have rotting foam in the mirror
box and around the back. I know it's an expense but I suggest getting the camera CLA'd
anyway. You should then be okay for another 20 years. It's worth it, a serviced MX is
lovely to use, particularly with an 85 f1.4 - which dwarfs the little MX.

I bought a mint- KX recently, a few months later I was in a shop trying a lens that I
was considering purchasing, using the KX as the test body. When I took the lens off
bits of rotten foam dropped out onto the counter. The assistant wasn't impressed.

Regards
Anton

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890