I was in the local international magazine store in town thumbing through the latest
Amateur Photographer. I opened it someplace in the middle and thought “What the ….…… I
KNOW these pictures!”

The 12 October issue has a feature article on freelance photographer Janet Wishnetsky.
Janet (who is not a Pentax user, by the way) is a long-time member of the photography
club that I belong to and has become one of my all-time favorite “people”
photographers. Some of the images used in AP can also be seen at our club's website:
www.viewfinders.be - go to 'Members Gallery' and click on the appropriarte "Room". Two
of my favorite images from Janet are in her B&W gallery: "The Ninth Child" and
"Refugees in  Train Wagon".

Pat Temmerman
[MZ3_fella]