I cannot understand why some people continue to make
statements such as these. I have been a full-time
photographer for the past three years. And I know that
there are other's in "here" as well. And the only
camera gear that I have, that I have ever had, is
Pentax 35mm. Granted, a good majority of the pros here
may use MF, but there ~is~ a group of us that use 35.
And for the record, I am quite happy with what Pentax
has done in the past with their "pro" 35mm line.

Nick Wright
http://www.wrightfoto.com