No, no, no.  Wrong.  He apologized five times already.  You see, he wrote
the swear, defended his statement, and then realized he wrote the swear, and
then apologized five times.  But he will apologize another ten times to you
because of your post.  And then he will ask me to clarify this post of mine.
  And then we'll all apologize to each other.  Oh, and, by the way, I'm
truly sorry for this post of mine here - I didn't realize what I wrote until
just now before I hit... >>>>>>SEND>>>>>>>>>[TOO LATE!]>>>>>>>>