Sorry.  Let me research it a bit and get back to you.
I don't have any actual citations yet is what I was
saying  -  and then I was using the word citations in
a poetic sense below when refering to coursework.
Just now I have emailed a co-associate about it and
we'll look for some references if there have been any.
 My posting were referring more to academic debates,
but I will try to find references to those as well.
I'm not trying to avoid the issue - I will try to
provide you with something substantive.

--- "Daniel J. Matyola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Your reply makes no sense to me at all.
>
> Chaso DeChaso wrote:
>
> > Can I cite coursework?  The problem is I don't
> know a
> > reference where the issue has been settled - and
> > herein lies the non-existence of a standard.

=====
Chaso DeChaso

"Less is more cheap" - Osvaldo Valdes, Architect