Henry wrote:

> Afterall, if both the Photosharp report and Pentax UK do not contradict with
> each other, that means the new chassis of SLR is in fact MZ-S and a new
> series of SLRs (including the flagship) will be based on MZ-S?!

Actually, they do contradict one another as the UK press release says "BRAND NEW"
chassis. The MZ-S chassis certainly isn't brand new. But again, after dealing with
Pentax official or leaked information, I'm aware that the core of the argumet is
usually correct but the details might be wrong. In other words, It is possible that
the brand new part of the statement is not to be taken litterally. It was a bit weird
that Pentax was about to shelve the whole MZ-S development after so short a time. On
the other hand, I doubt Pentax have any chance of increasing their marked share by
continuing the MZ-series.

Pål