On Saturday, October 26, 2002, at 10:35 AM, Brad Dobo wrote:

I just love the pictures I see of the digital MZ-S, I think it's a smart
move to use that platform, too bad I won't buy it :) Hmm...thinking a bit
more, if (as I've heard) the MZ-S was a flop as far as sales and profit, etc
for Pentax, would they want to make a digital MZ-S?

The MZ-S appears to an excellent product with regards to price, performance and customer satisfaction, just a marketing flop. People generally don't buy product they don't know about. Maybe Pentax will put some of that 'cameras you'll take to your grave' effort into 'marketing that will sell our products'.

Hey, it could happen...

Dan Scott