Yeah, I've discussed those flexible housings with him.  I suspect that
not only is he upset with Nikon's treatment of him, but the fact that
his $2000.00 camera can be damaged so easily.  He feels that his N80
wouldn't have had near the problem.

Again, I bring this up as both information concerning other brands
having their own set of problems and how fragile a new DSLR from
Pentax may be.  Those of us used to our Pentax bodies that can take a
little abuse may be surprised by the new DSLR.

Bruce