----- Original Message -----
From: frank theriault
Subject: Re: Brad's Nasty CS-130

> Sorry, Bill,
>
> I'm sure you were being tongue in cheek, but I'm also sure
that you know
> by now that Toronto is indeed the Centre of the Universe.  The
roadsigns
> on the 401 say so ("Welcome to Toronto - Centre of the
Universe").
> Peter Mansbridge says so.  The Liberal Government in Ottawa
says so.

> It is so...

If it makes you all feel better to think so, thats fine. We're
big enough out here to let you play out your little fantasies.
Something I have noted from years of living on the prairies is
that our prevailing winds are from west to east.
Consequently, we do fart in your general direction.
HAR!!
Wheatfield Willie