From: "Amanda du Plessis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:06:36 +0200
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Creating my own website??

Hi everyone

I want to create my own website and I have the software and I have
Photoshop
6.  I start creating and then when I load my images
into the page they all look really bad!  They have alot of noise on
them.
How do get rid of this?? Can I adjust the colours in
Photoshop or what???

Need help plzzzzzzz
Neil

---- End Original Message ----