From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 1:37 PM
Subject: Pentax Upgrade

> I have a Pentax K-1000 (taking first photography class). While I think the
camera takes pretty good pictures, the manual film load is killing me.

> I am wondering about upgrading to a ZX-M fairly immediately. Or I could
save my money for 6-10 months and get a ZX-5N. Or I could get the ZX-M now
and get the 5N later. I could pick up the M fairly cheaply now.

> Should I wait? Or would I find the ZX-M satisfactory enough for about a
year? Is it really similar to the K-1000? Except for the shutter/aperture
priority and auto film load, and film advance?

> Probably no easy answer to this, but would appreciate any input. I keep
losing picures (even one whole roll) because I find manually feeding film
into the take up spool too hard.