Hi;

To get a Frontier to work with 120 film you would need to buy at least 1
carrier ( about $750 ea) you technically need on for 645, 6x6, and 6x7 [and
6x9 if desired] though you could just get a 6x7 carrier and use the free
cropping feature to crop to the smaller formats. You would have to set up
any 120 unique print sizes ( square anything, 4x5 etc) and I think you would
need to set up a 120 film channel, but I might be wrong on that. My guess is
that it is too much work for too little income addition for them to want to
do. Also if they are a chain, their home office might not let them do it if
they wanted. Also the 120 carriers are manual, so the negs or transparencies
must be advanced by hand 1 frame at a time. Unfortunately, if you have an
untrained operator running it you won't get the best results.

BUTCH

"Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself"
Hermann Hesse (Demian)