On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 08:47  PM, frank theriault wrote:

I wouldn't mind if you fine folks looked at this group of photos, and
let me know what you think of them as a group, and individually. On
list or off, as you prefer.

Please be as brutal as you want (but maybe you can be brutal off list?
<vbg>). Just kidding, be brutal on list, if you want...

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=251836

They were taken at a Street Festival on the street on which I live, for
what it's worth. Thanks for taking the time to look at them, and thanks
to anyone who feels compelled to comment.

regards,
frank

Great shots Frank. Be happy. Requested nitpicking follows.

Crooning looks pretty good except for the framing, too much missing from the bottom.

Bass Player Mugs... rocks! Only detraction for me is the severed humans in the background.

Lovely Gretsch... is great, would work better for me in a vertical which would lose some of the extraneous detail from the sides and give room to show the whole guitar plus allow a little breathing room similar to what you have on top.

Stand Up... doesn't do anything for me. Not up to the quality of the other three. The balance is off, the neck drops me down out of the image, the bass player's right arm is cut in half and the hand is missing. Just having the hand plucking those strings included in the image would help immensely as it would recirculate my eye back into the image traveling up the arm to the face and then down again along the neck to the hand and so on and so on.

Hope that helps (if not, please don't hold it against me)

Dan Scott