Thanks, Butch,

No lighting at all, except the late afternoon sun.  Just one of those fortunate
times when nature worked out well...

And as for the framing of "Crooning", well, with great humility, I have to
agree with Mr. Stenquist.  I thought at the time I was shooting that the
out-of-focus bassist would make a nice shot, and this was a rare occasion that
my execution actually worked the way I'd hoped.

Thanks!

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert