Count me in. E-mail direct if you like - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ed Matthew

From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Can We Help Tom?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:53:23 -0500

Just going through Greywolf's journal, he thanked Adelheid for her very
kind assistance of some badly needed money.

It looks like Tom may be having a really tough time right now, both in
terms of finance and health.  I'm wondering if there's anything we could
do to help him out financially.

I know we're in the process of getting together a little something for
Doug the List Guy (don't read this, Doug!), and I don't want to have
this list turn into the on-line equivalent of the "office collections"
that seem to pop up two or three times a week, but I'm worried that Tom
may be in real need here.

I'm up here in Canada, and Tom's down in the US, but hell, it wouldn't
be hard to send a money order or cheque down to where he is.  I could
try to contact him through his page (I don't know how often he's
on-line), to get an address or PO box to which it could go.  Obviously,
I wouldn't start collecting until I contact him, so we know that he'll
be able to receive the funds.

I'm thinking that if enough folks gave even $10 or $15, we could make
things a bit easier for him, at least for a while.

Anyone else in?  Contact me on or off list, as you wish.

thanks,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert