Norm & Bruce,
Anybody who has two email accounts subscribed to the pdml,
and uses one to respond to his comments from the other
is way over the top for me.
...and cabin fever hasn't even started yet in the great white north. <g>
Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Bruce, you're right, damn it you're right...  Maybe I was hoping for a
 response along the lines of "after I consult my fellow knights of the
 round table, etc. etc. .....the  tennis balls coming out of the TV will
 tell us what to do....etc. etc.".