aie sorry :(

May be they send the materiel just in Europe ?
because It's so expensive to send it in Australia, may be ............ I don't know ?

----------------------

In germany (without the price to send it)

http://www.photo.lu/ -> 256 euros

http://www.ny-camera.net/ -> 505,90 euros

http://www.fotobrenner.de/ -> 549 euros

-------------------------

In USA (without the price to send it)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ -> 389,95 dollars

You know how much the price for sending this to the Australia ?

May be, I have a solution, you paid the price to Photo.lu, and I send to you the ring flash !
I buy it to photo.lu, you paid me for send it, and I send for you the flash to the Australia :)
(but I don't know if the flash was available in this shop)
I know a friend (his wife) who was leaving Australia, but his family was in Australia :)
so I think, that she know to send article :) or an other thing to know for sending to Australia.
(and they are in Luxembourg, the .lu of photo.lu :)))))

thierry

Shaun Canning a écrit:

They wouldn't mail to Australia Thierry. The person I spoke too was rude and
very unhelpful.

Cheers

Shaun Canning
Archaeology Department