Dnia 12-11-2002 o godz. 13:49 Fred napisal(a):
> Both are quite
> good, and compare pretty well to the Pentax A 70-210/4.
However,
> VMC is not SMC, and the flare resistance and color rendition
of the
> VS1 lenses is not quite the same as in a jen-you-wine Pentax
lens.
> Both VS1's are good lenses for the money, but the going prices
for
> the A 70-210/4 have been dropping somewhat as of late, too,
and it
> is starting to become an economical alternative to 3rd-party
> moderate telephoto zooms.

And what would be a decent price to pay for SMC-A 70-210.
There's one on polish auction and I would like to know a price
estimate. All photo equipment is more expensive in Poland that
in Germany not to mention USA but even the US price level will
give me a clue.

Cheers

Maciej

Prawdziwe okazje nie zdarzają się często!
Zobacz pełną ofertę! < http://zakupy.wp.pl >