I need some clarification on December PUG's theme. As I see on
pug.komkon.org it's "Juxtaposition". I checked the dictionary
and still need some assistance - is it that photos have to show
some relation or contrast between two thing or persons? I know
that with PUG nothing is sure as far as theme's interpretation
goes but I need this info as to know how much I'm stretching the
theme. I'm not having the problem fitting into theme yet but
fully understanding it.

Thank you for helping one pity foreign speaking guy ;-)

Cheers

Maciej

eKonkurs eKubka - wygraj kubek odporny na wirusy!
Kliknij! < http://pasaz.wp.pl/app/vsmp.po?s=1743 >