On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 12:53  AM, Gary J Sibio wrote:

At 07:46 PM 11/11/2002 -0600, you wrote:
William,

As with all PUG themes, a bit of 'artistic creativity' may be necessary to participate. For instance, if I didn't have a pet, I might decide to take a photo of a friends pet, a family members pet, or just go to a pet store and take a picture of an animal that I WISH I had as a pet . . . now all I need to do is find a petstore that sells Bison . . .

So you want a home where the buffalo roam.
And the occupants curse and wipe their feet all day

Dan Scott