Brad wrote:

> That's all quite interesting.  Will have to see what Pentax does with it.
> The MZ-5n is/was a fine camera, got one myself.  If they are keeping the MZ
> line to some degree, perhaps some added features but keep that classy
> looking MZ-5n style?  Keep it affordable.

The question is whether or not the MZ-5n/3 has played out it's role. There's not much
you can do with the MZ-5n/3 and still keep it simple. You can of course update the AF
but you cannot have several AF points without redesigning or complicate the user
interface. I feel that the MZ-S really is the updated MZ-5n/3.

Pål