Hey Bruce, wasn't that long!

This to me is a big feature.  Not because I can say 'that's a lot of glass'
or want it for low-light, but a bright viewfinder, yes!  You are so right!
That's why I love to turn to my SMCP FA 50 f/1.4 it's great!
However........what do you shoot at these events?  First, I'll tell you
mine.  I'm there to drink and see if I can pick up a very hot woman/girl.
Second.  Obviously, I'm shooting just for fun.  I trust the AF on my MZ-S,
so having the f/4 is fine.  I in those cases always use the centre/spot
focus.  Can't go wrong.  I tried it.  Shoot 2 cheap 24 exp rolls outside in
backyard and inside.  One was my best at manual focus, turning off the
audible alert and trying not to look at the focus indicator (which in these
cases, I find unreliable....anyone else?)  Some were not sharp, one was
really blurred.  The other roll with AF and centre/spot every one sharp and
crisp.   So I trust it.  (plus I where eyeglasses)