> > I think it may stem from another definition of prime.  That of
> primary.
>
> If you read several definitions of the word prime, the common
> denominator is "one", or "singular".
> As in one focal length, or single focal length.
>
> William Robb

Definitions eh?  Where are you coming up with this stuff?  Well, you're
wrong in your email.  By definition your emails and thought processes are a
little off.  Not to mention you have really no education and a general
ignorance to the situation in Germany during and before WWII.  I could see
you in a white robe and white pointed hood and mask, or a nice brown shirt
or a SS decal on your sleeve.  I really wish I was being insulting, but
there's too much truth there unfortunately.