Len, you are so right. I just had a japanese friend of mine look over
the site, and he noted that it was just the MZ-S...adding humorously
that "perhaps they need to pin out to the japanese that the 's' is
for 'special'". According to him, it is just the regular MZ-S being
described.

Man, I should pick up on the japanese.....it's a tuff, but
beautifully written language.

--thomas

(who's just gotten his 77mm limited, in black, and hence has no more
time for computers this week...)

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:09:36 -0600
"Len Paris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Perhaps that is the meaning of the letter "S" in MZ-S, "Special".
> It makes a certain amount of sense.  At least to me.
>
> Len
> ---

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)