>>> And I'll be sat back with a tepid pint of Old Stumpy Firkin's Dog Breath
>>> Extra Strong brewed in a Chelsea Pensioner's coffin
>
>That's the difference between the PDML and the LUG...on the LUG they're
>always gassing about single-malts. Here we have Cotty and his Brit
>moonshine! Long live the Proletariat! <s>
>
>--Teetotaler Mike

In that case I'll have an Earl Grey, please. Hot.

Actually, seeing this is pretty much an OT thread anyway, I usually pass
on the Dog Breath. I've a few bottles of Wychwood's Hobgoblin, and a case
of Fuller's London Pride. The Wychwood Brewery is 5 miles away in Witney.
They do all sorts of beers. They dropped the infamous 'Dog's Bollocks' a
while back, sniff. Check out the wicked names of some of their evil
concoctions:

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/

I have been known to slurp a glass of wine or two also. Ask Jostein ;-)

Meanwhile, to all North Americans, have a good Thanksgiving.

Cheers,

Cotty

Free UK Macintosh Classified Ads at
http://www.macads.co.uk/