Dear Mrs. Reed,

I thought the MX review was very interesting too, but what surprises
me ~ in light of what the reviewer said about the KX ~ is that you HAD
a KX and didn't like it!
After reading Lon Williamson's review, I thought I just might want to
have one! Now I wonder. What did I miss?
Why don't/didn't you like the KX?
I seem to recall he said it was like a pre-LX design...that sounded
pretty interesting to me.

I do have an MX body, and I just got it a few days ago, but haven't
had time to really wring it out.
I am really looking forward to road-testing it, however.

Your thoughts on the KX?

keith whaley