Thanks Albano.

A question: even with the vibration the shots come out better than a good 35mm with no vibration problems? How much better?

Dan Scott

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 07:37 AM, Albano Garcia wrote:

Hi, Dan
Yes, film transport is an issue in old 6x7s. I own an
old nonMLU body, and the film transport is a bit
weared out. It leaves a lot of space between frames,
sometimes cutting frame number 10 by half.
Cosmetically it's like new, not a simple mark. And
yes, I miss the MLU because I would like to use it
always I can (in tripod, non moving subject). But
since I mostly use it for handheld portraits, it's not
that bad. I think it's worth it if you find it really
cheap (as I did). If you really like the beast, you
can buy another body (more modern, a 67 if possible)
and use the earlier as a backup. That's what I would
like to do, if I had money. but first I want more
lenses... Somebody has a 55mm for 200 usd? :-)
Regards

Albano