Feroze,

For flash work, if you can take the time to meter, using a hand held
meter is oodles better than anything else.  I use a Gossen Digital
Luna Pro F and it measures flash plus ambient light.  Just set the ISO
and shutter synch speed and then hold the meter at subject position
and fire the flashes.  The readout gives you the f stop to use.  Set
the camera and fire away.  The nicety is that you don't have to deal
with reflectivity of the subject and compensate.

Bruce