>Does this mean that you're a Trekkie?
>

>Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:22:24 +0000
>From: Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>... Post 40, I really don't give a Targ's Tail anymore ...

Sad but true. It's that damn American upbringing. I read sci-fi
voraciously when I was 14, 15, 16. Still have all the paperbacks sat up
on a dusty shelf. Larry Niven was my favourite. My friend Brian and I
would sit for hours writing episodes of Star Trek in his room until his
mother flushed us out fearful that we would become trogladytes :-)

I wouldn't say I was  Trekkie or a Trekker,  but I certainly enjoy
watching them. Got my ticket for the ST exhibition in London ;-)

Incidentally, The Doctor in Voyager had a pretty nifty camera he used
occasionally - I wonder what brand it was.....?

Khot

Free UK Macintosh Classified Ads at
http://www.macads.co.uk/
Oh, swipe me! He paints with light!