What is the syntax to specify that pdns_recursor listen on all interfaces
(something like "0.0.0.0/32")?

The issue I am facing is that, not knowing whether this is even possible, I am
unable to automate this.
As far as I am aware, there is no way of reliably detecting the primary network
interface on a multi-homed host, as per definition, a multi-homed host is a
gateway for multiple networks and none of the networks has precedence over the
other.

What I am trying to avoid is hard coding interface names or internet protocol
addresses into the "local-address=..." configuration line in recursor.conf(4).