Hello,

For the archives: 0.0.0.0 has always worked -somewhat- but could cause replies to be sent from the wrong interface in contrived configurations. Starting with Recursor 3.7.1, 0.0.0.0 even works in those contrived setups, on kernels that allow us to extract the relevant metadata on an incoming UDP query.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk