nope, i'm still getting the ClassNotFoundException for my extension.

according to the irc channel the problem is line 71:

AbstractSemanticHighlighting instance = clazz.newInstance();

which should look more like this:

final Object o = element.createExecutableExtension("class");

if (o instanceof AbstractSemanticHighlighting) {
AbstractSemanticHighlighting instance = (AbstractSemanticHighlighting) o;
rules.add(instance);

}

not sure though if this causes the ClassNotFoundException though.

regards

-robert