Dear Richard,

On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 14:27 -0800, Richard wrote:
> What happened to the December meeting?

I'm a first-timer, and showed up I guess about the same time you did.
About 7:10, I had to ask the person at the cashier, who proceeded to ask
her boss, who did tell me to expect others.

At that point, the one other person who was there identified himself. I
thought things were going to be really small, I think about 8-10 people
showed up.

The discussion was lively, and a lot more interactive than I've seen at
the Portland LUG meetings. I'm glad I went, though it might be Feb
before I can show up again.

Thanks,
Mike