One should, of course, keep in mind that "theDJBway" is just that.  It is
not the RedHat way.  If you start to head down the DJB path, you'll loose
a lot of help from a lot of people.  Most people try to do RedHat systems
the RedHat way, Debian systems the Debian way, etc.

Respectfully,
Dave "doughnut" Fogarty

/(D|\|\))([o0](u[g6]h)?nu[t+7]|[EMAIL PROTECTED](v|\\\/)([e3]|[i1!](d|\|\))))/i