Dear Soren,

If the question is how can we make any kind of sense of the human
condition, which is what I take you to refer to when you speak of
"spirituality" then I believe that we must put Charles aside and focus
instead upon the efforts of others, including his father and brother (Royce
and James, etc..).

Steven