The text is a quote Jon not my own thinking. To me beauty and truth are
ultimately one as Keats proposes. Ethics in my triad is a second (index)
through which a sign passes on its way to being translated into an
expression or action or both. I reverse CP's order and name the third
aesthetics.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*