Gary, List:

The triadic triad is a set of relative terms that must function as a logic
unit.  Otherwise it is meaningless. Just rhetoric.

All 8 terms must be proto-propositions in one sense or another, otherwise there
is no entelechy for the construct of five new syntactical terms needed to
justify an argument, including the ill-defined concept of dicisign, whatever it
may mean.

The argument(s) generated from the triadic triad must not only be consistent
with chemical valence but also with all possible arguments if one accepts the
concept that pragmaticism is grounded in facts and reasoning.

The forest remains a forest, even if you cut down one tree.

This level of discourse has declined below my threshold.

Cheers

Jerry