On page 66 of Fernando Zalamea's *Logic of Continuity (2012),* there
is diagram of Peirce's 'perennial' classification of sciences which shows
the trichotomy of 1. Mathematics 2. Philosophy 3. Special Sciences in which
the third class divides into 3.1 Physics 3.2 Psychics 3.3 "Systemics"
(...). While Zalamea makes no mention of this new outgrowth (subclass?) of
Idioscopy here,  it is somewhat understandable given his concern with
demonstrating that a "continuous interpretation" of the classification
based on the Gamma graphs provides us with confirmation of the pragmatic
maxim's importance to 2.2.3.3 Logic.

Nonetheless, in any earlier paper
<http://acervopeirceano.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Zalamea-Peirces-Continuum.pdf>
with similar material to his most recent publication, a footnote to a
similar diagram of the classification of sciences reads as
follows: "Beverley Kent, Charles S. Peirce. Logic and the Classification of
Sciences, Montreal: McGill -Queen’s University Press, 1987. The entry 3.3
(“systemics”) does not appear in Peirce. Nevertheless systemics-–in Niklas
Luhmann’s sense: a lattice of recursive feedbacks between
environments (potential places for hierarchical information) and systems
(actual information hierarchies)– seems to complete the classification in a
natural way." Given the emergence of possibility, actuality, and necessity
transfers,  one could argue that Peirce himself would have approved this
(potential horotic) evolution in his classification.

Regards,
Doug