Interesting stuff.  There is some debate about what exactly you are showing.  I
take it to be the use of Brown's Laws of Form
represented by edges and nodes. One of the links exhibits the generation and
resolution of branches and roots as you might get in a logic check.  The
addition of cuts and nests I suppose is an analogy with Peirce. There are any
number of ways to look at it semiotically. (Basically, the graphs interpret the
laws.  The relation is primarily symbolical)

Jim W