Janos, list

I can see a large bowl of soup with many ingredients determining a continuous
range of qualities and flavors, some of which overlap and "legislate" the
subsequent flavors for an interpretant which moves to stir the bowl a bit or
inhale through the nostrils,  recognizing that the dominant "idea" is in need
of adjustment. ( a sort of "Platonic Idea" bringing about an energetic
interpretant. both related to a causal object.

Jim W