1880 Algebra Of Logic : Logic Of Relatives
•••:http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15566
JW:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15698
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15699
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15701
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15703
JW:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15706
JW:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15709
JW:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15714

1870 Logic Of Relatives : Doctrine Of Individuals
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15673
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/15679

Jim, List,

At this point we need to go back to the 1870 Logic of Relatives
and review what Peirce wrote about the "Doctrine of Individuals".
This passage represents one of the most radical insights in all
of Peirce's thought and it is crucial to understanding the way
he managed to finesse the whole debacle of nominal thinking.

But I know I've reviewed and we've discussed this many times before,
so I'm thinking I might save a few quanta of mental effort by going
back and looking up some of the previous visitations.

May take a while to collect the links ...

Jon