List, Jim:

Thank you for clarifying your intent  in your writings and diagrams.  It shapes
a context.

WRT the VSEPR, I studied it intently without finding any meaningful conte
Ii appears to me that by augmenting the physical-chemical concept with an
undefined "base"  (plane?), coherence is lost.

Have fun!

Cheers

jerry