Dear Steven, List:

Thank you for posting these files prepared by CSP's brother and father.

These files very definitely add support to your assertions concerning the
familial logic entailments that are often reflected in CSP texts.

It is most unfortunate that logicians and philosophers fail to consider or even
acknowledge the magnitude of these familial entailments on CSP's texts.  These
entailments are readily apparent from a chemist's perspective.

Perhaps I will comment a bit on these these texts at a later time after I have
digested them a bit further.

Cheers

Jerry