Hi,

There are many definitions of God or its equivalents (Substance, Form, Dao,
Gnergy, etc.) but all of these abstract nouns may share one thing in
common, namely, the IRREDUCIBLE TRIADICITY.  That is, these concepts may
not be completely described without employing three mutually linked terms,
concepts, or principles, like Borromean rings.  This idea can be
diagrammatically represented as follows, which I hope is self-explanatory:

                                 f                                      g
God as Possibility ------>  God as Actuality ------->  God as  Regularity
     (Firstness)                     (Secondness)
 (Thirdness)
       [Object]                     [Representamen]
 [Interpretant]

                   ^

             |________________________________________|

Figure 1.  The hypothesis that God is irreducibly triadic and hence is a
Peircean sign as well as a mathematical category.  f = ontogenesis (?);
g = epistogenesis (?); h = grounding, proof, truth (?)

In the Peirce-L post dated May 8, 2015, I  also suggested that Mind may be
irreducibly triadic, and Mind may be a prerequisite for Step g above.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or criticisms, let me know.

All the best.

Sung

--
Sungchul Ji, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers University
Piscataway, N.J. 08855
732-445-4701