List, Jim:

Jim, you seemed to have missed the point of my post.

Please point me toward a passage  from CSP that you think indicates the
categorical distinction between
> ens a se and ens ab alio, as Latin phrases in the since of Suarez.

I made no mention of "existential relations."  Where does this thought come
from?

This sentence  " I doubt that a discussion of medads (or satsified, 0-place
relations) or rhemes/propositions solely within the logic will help, since it
is a modern epistemological (phenomenological) approach that is decisive for
existence."

makes no sense to me.

>  Cheaply put, experience and science replaces theology with respect to ens ab
> alio.

Huh?
I made no mention of theology.  Why do you introduce it?

Does the concept of a whole and parts of whole organized into a collection of
propositions influence your views of theology?  If so, how?

Perhaps you are opposed to mereology for a specific reason?

The central issue, at least to me, is how does the trichotomy relate to
diagrams and other forms of generating a coherent set of propositions such that
an argument is formed?

Cheers

Jerry