>”But I don't agree that the existing model is broken and inconsistent with
>natural law!”

Excellent! This means that you will be able to do one of two things:

1) You will be able to pinpoint the computer, where it lies, and explain how it
works; OR

2) You will be able to provide a laboratory demonstration/simulation/proof
outlining Tom’s (Ozzie) explanation just posted.

I await your account with eager anticipation! Thanking you in advance J

sj