List,

I think it would be best to move any further discussion to a separate
thread, since no one is in any way discussing "Vol. 2 of CP, on Induction"
anymore in this thread. I'm starting a new thread titled "Terms,
Propositions, Arguments", which I hope is sufficiently vague as a
description of any further discussion of our issues.

-- Franklin