Hi everyone,

An update on *this* phaneron and actions toward reaching the three
categories:

“…I examine the phaneron and I endeavor to sort out its elements according
to the complexity of their structure. I thus reach my
three categories." ~Peirce

The surprising fact C (microcephaly) is observed.

But if A (Zika) were true, C would be a matter of course.

Hence, there is reason to suspect that A is true.

http://www.npr.org/2016/02/22/467704594/cdc-arrives-in-brazil-to-investigate-spread-of-zika-virus